Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Some updates

We are in updates periods.
Kwort 2.2 is gonna be released by the end of this month or beginning of the next one.
Lots of people has mailed me with comments about the actual site of Kwort, telling me that is hard to navigate, complex, etc. So a new developer has take control of the site and he's moving the forums from punbb to usebb, which I have to say that are nicier, the site is being redesigned to be more simple to navigate and more understandable.
Today, Ricardo Brisighelli (admin the architecture university, where Kwort's main mirror is set up) told me that the ftp mirror will be moved in this week to a new server, which will be great. The next week, I hope to have some time to upgrade to a new Kwort version that mirror and configure more things to developers.

No comments: